Content Goes Here
If you've ever wondered if your waiter or waitress secretly hates you, the answer is...probably. "Fox News" put together a list of 8 THINGS WE DO THAT SERVERS HATE:
1. Stacking plates. You might THINK you're helping, but it actually makes it harder for them. They have their own way of balancing stuff, so just let them handle it.
2. Letting your kids misbehave. Waiters hate it when you sit there and enjoy your meal while your kids freak out and make a mess on the floor. It's even worse when you seat your kids at a separate table and expect the waitress to watch them.
3. Making a mess. Don't rip up your cocktail napkin or straw wrapper into little pieces. It's immature, and it annoys your server.
4. Talking on your phone. Hostesses can't stand it when you walk into a restaurant talking on your cell phone. It drives your waiter crazy because they don't know when to interrupt or if the call is important.
5. Leaving your cell out on the table. It makes them nervous that they'll spill something on it. Just put it away.
6. Walking in right before closing. If you go in five to ten minutes before a restaurant closes, all the workers will have to stay until you leave. That's really annoying. Especially if you're the only table there.
7. Leaving a bad tip. First off, don't leave anything besides money. Apparently, some people like to leave religious literature instead of cash. And if you pay with a coupon, tip on the full amount of the bill BEFORE the discount.
8. Lying about allergies. If you don't like something and don't want it on your plate, don't lie and claim it's because of an allergy. That becomes a HUGE deal for the chef and the people in the kitchen. And your waitress suspects that you're lying.
Content Goes Here