Valentine's Day. Or if you're single, it's also come to be known as Singles Awareness Day -- or if you and all your gal pals are single, Galentine's Day. Either way, just because you don't have a boo on Valentine's Day, the holiday can still be really great! Because, after all, love is love, right? Yes, self-love counts! Because, hey, you're AWESOME!
Whether you're spending Valentine's Day with your girls, or at home with some delicious pizza and Netflix, or maybe you've pulled a page out of Cher Horowitz's playbook and sent yourself flowers and candy, February 14th can be all about YOU.
However you're observing Valentine's Day this year, take a look at some of the best songs to celebrate yourself with. Here's a Valentine's Day playlist of some of the best country love songs.
1. Dolly Parton - "I Will Always Love You"
2. George Strait - "I Cross My Heart"
3. Keith Whitley - "When You Say Nothing At All"
4. Randy Travis - "Forever And Ever, Amen"
5. Shania Twain - "You're Still The One"
6. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - "It's Your Love"
7. Lady Antebellum - "Need You Now"
8. Blake Shelton - "God Gave Me You"
9. LANCO - "Greatest Love Story"
10. Morgan Evans - "Kiss Somebody"
Photo: Getty Images