1. Recognition. 63% of employees don't think they get enough praise.
2. Feedback. 32% of employees don't feel like they get regular feedback from their boss. And 31% wish their boss would communicate one-on-one more.
3. Work-life balance. 23% of people say they often feel drained when they leave work. And 60% have noticed their job taking a toll on their personal life.
4. Company alignment. 33% of employees don't think their company's core values align with their own. And less than half would recommend their company as a good place to work.
5. Growth. 56% of people don't feel like they have clear opportunities for promotions, or ways to learn new job skills. And 33% of employees don't think they're paid fairly.