1. Bruce Springsteen . . . because he's doing Broadway now.
2. Ariana Grande . . . because she matured from a donut-licking America-hater, to a woman who didn't back down after the terrifying Manchester terrorist attack.
3. Joanna and Chip Gaines . . . because they're ending their HGTV show "Fixer Upper" while on top.
4. Jordan Peele . . . because of the serious undertones in his movie "Get Out".
5. Nicole Kidman . . . because she's still at the top of her game, winning an Emmy for "Big Little Lies", and getting an Oscar nomination for "Lion".
6. Tiffany Haddish . . . who burst onto the scene thanks to "Girls Trip".
7. Colin Kaepernick . . . whose protest over racial injustice has picked up more momentum, despite all the controversy.
8. Blake Shelton . . . because he was named "People's" Sexiest Man Alive. Wait, so "People" finds Blake "intriguing" because THEY find him sexy?
9. Kumail Nanjiani from "Silicon Valley" . . . because of his movie "The Big Sick", which he co-wrote with his wife about their courtship and her life-threatening illness.
10. Prince Harry and his fiancée Meghan Markle . . . because "People" is obsessed with the British Royals!
11. Gal Gadot . . . because "Wonder Woman" inspires women to be awesome!
12. Elizabeth Moss . . . because she won an Emmy for her surprise Hulu hit "The Handmaid's Tale".
13. Julia Roberts . . . because she was named "People's" Most Beautiful Woman for a fifth time, which is a record.
14. Tony Award-winning actor Ben Platt . . . because he's Tony Award-winning. You know him as the nerdy magician from the "Pitch Perfect" movies. His Tony award was for the musical "Dear Evan Hansen".
15. Joe Biden . . . because he decided NOT to run for President, even though he decided that in 2015.
16. Kaia Gerber . . . whose modeling career is taking off. She's the 16-year-old daughter of Cindy Crawford.
17. Jimmy Kimmel . . . who's been taking on issues on his late-night show in a personal way . . . stuff like affordable health care and gun control.
18. The Property Brothers . . . because HGTV fanatics still can't get enough.
19. 'Pioneer Woman' Ree Drummond . . . because she's been "inspiring fans,".
20. Rihanna . . . because of her 'Fenty' beauty line.
21. Carmen Yulin Cruz . . . The mayor of San Juan, who criticized the U.S.'s federal relief efforts after Hurricane Maria decimated Puerto Rico.
22. Cardi B . . . whose "Bodak Yellow" became a sensation on the Hot 100.
23. Sterling K. Brown . . . who became the first African-American actor in 19 years to win a Best Actor Emmy, for playing Randall on "This Is Us". He is so good too.
24. Katie Jacobs Stanton . . . because she's the Chief Marketing Officer of the genetic testing and cancer screening company Color Genomics, and an advocate for women in the tech world.
25. John McCain . . . who was diagnosed with brain cancer, and who's one of the few people in Congress who's been willing to vote in a bipartisan way.