What women would like to change about their husband:
1. They'd make him less grumpy. 35% of wives agreed with that one.
2. They'd make him listen more when they talk, 30%.
3. They'd get rid of some of his bad habits, 25%. They didn't say which ones.
4. They'd make him more appreciative, 25%.
5. They'd make him help more around the house, 21%.
6. They'd make him eat healthier, 14%.
7. They'd get him to spend less money, 13%.
8. They'd make him cut down on the drinking, 13%.
9. They'd make him always put the toilet seat down, 12%.
10. They'd make him more emotionally intelligent, 12%.
Now here are the top ten things men would change about their wives . . .
1. They'd make her more affectionate, 23%.
2. They'd make her happier in general, 22%.
3. They'd get her to be more adventurous in bed, 20%.
4. They'd have her clean the house more, 18%.
5. They'd make her more appreciative, 17%. So that one was in the top five for both.
6. They'd make her live a healthier lifestyle, 16%.
7. They'd want her to have more energy, so she's not tired all the time, 16%.
8. They'd dress her in sexier clothes, 16%.
9. They'd make her spend less money, 14%.
10. It's a three-way tie between "Have more fun" . . . "Be less of a control freak" . . . and "Stop watching bad TV shows." 13% of guys agreed with all three of those.