Daylight Saving Time began early yesterday morning when we moved ahead one hour, costing everyone sleep. You may still feel a little "off" and groggy because of the change, but there are other unexpected effects that the one-hour schedule change can have on physical and mental health.
Five of them are:
1. You could experience sleep deprivation.
2. The risk of having a stroke can increase.
3. Your fertility may be affected.
4. You could experience more headaches.
5. The risk of heart attack can increase.
But We're sure you'll be fine. Have a great day...