The 32nd Annual Christmas Gift and Craft Show sponsored by Quota International of Salisbury will return to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center on Friday, Oct. 26 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 27 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, Oct. 28 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is $4 per day, and children under 12 are admitted free.
The fair features over 100 unique crafters and local vendors with a variety of items for sale including wooden toys, ceramics, hats, scarves, candles, wreaths and flower arrangements, baskets and jewelry. Santa Claus will make a special appearance on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m.–2 p.m. Children visiting during this time can take home a free book as a part of the Quota Club’s Cops 'N Kids program, which is held in partnership with the Wicomico County Sheriff’s Office and Salisbury City Police. Kids will also be able to participate in free crafts and games.
The Christmas Gift and Craft Show serves as the Quota International of Salisbury’s annual fundraiser. All proceeds from the event are used to serve the local community, with a focus on women, children, the deaf, hard of hearing and speech impaired. Programs funded by the Quota International of Salisbury include:
- Cops 'N Kids program, which provides books to children
- Sheriff's Kids program, which provides toys, blankets and books to children
- College scholarships to four graduating seniors in Wicomico County
- Financial support to the Wicomico Audiology Center's hearing aid bank
- Financial support to over 20 other community organizations including Coastal Hospice, the Salvation Army, the United Way and many others
Tickets available at wicomicociviccenter.org.