Here is what dad taught us:
1. How to cook dinner or grill meat. 29% said their dad taught them.
2. How to put up a tent, 28%.
3. How to tie a necktie, 26%.
4. How to hang a picture, so it's level and won't fall, 26%.
5. How to build a fire, 18%.
Here is what we're getting dad whether he wants them or not:
1. A card.
2. A "special outing," like dinner at a restaurant.
4. A gift card.
5. A book or CD.
6. Personal care items.
8. Tools or appliances.
9. Home improvement or gardening supplies.
10. Sporting goods.