The Delaware State Fair announced during a Facebook Live broadcast Monday afternoon that all concerts and performances scheduled to take place at the Quillen Arena and M&T Bank Grandstands will be cancelled. These events include:
- QUILLEN ARENA CONCERT SERIES
- Saturday June 13, 2020 – Roots and Boots Tour Ft. Sammy Kershaw, Aaron Tippin and Collin Raye
- M&T BANK GRANDSTAND
- Thursday July 23, 2020 – Chris Janson and Michael Ray
- Friday July 24, 2020 – Hank Williams, Jr. and Dillon Carmichael
- Saturday July 25, 2020 – Dierks Bentley
- Sunday July 26, 2020 – Blippi The Musical
- Monday July 27, 2020 – Becky G and John K
- Tuesday July 28, 2020 – TobyMac and Love & The Outcome
- Wednesday July 29, 2020 – Jim Gaffigan
- Friday July 31, 2020 – Demo Derby
Full refunds will be offered to ticket holders who purchased directly through the Delaware State Fair's website. More information regarding the refund process can be found here.
Despite the cancellation of these events, fair officials are still hopeful they will be able to host the multi-day event in some capacity.
Despite the cancellations of the Fairtime and Q-Series concerts and shows, please be aware that we are still planning to conduct the 2020 Fair. We are committed to delivering a Fair of some kind in late July, within the parameters of what Delaware Governor John Carney and public health officials consider to be safe.