A survey by MFour Mobile Research reveals that 25% of people are willing to play an April Fool's prank at work. Other findings:
- 69% of people typically take part in an April Fool's prank.
- 22% of pranksters target colleagues on April Fool's Day.
- 20% of pranksters target parents on April Fool's Day.
- 53% of pranksters target friends on April Fool's Day
- 46% of pranksters target their partner on April Fool's Day.
- 2.7% of pranksters have received a reprimand at work for an April Fool's prank.
- 17% of people have pranked someone with a whoopee cushion
- 21% of people have pranked someone with toy bugs, rodents and snakes
Most Common Ways People React To April Fools’ Day Pranks ... According to a survey by National Today
1. Smile and say, “That was a good one” . . . 45% of people do this.
2. Prank them back, 31%.
3. Get mad but get over it, 10%.
4. Keep a poker face and don’t give them the satisfaction of a reaction, 7%.
5. Get quietly furious, 5%.