1. Pregame . . . "to begin drinking alcohol before an event or activity, such as a party or a night out."
2. Froyo . . . "frozen yogurt."
3. Sriracha . . . "a pungent sauce that is made from hot peppers pureed with usually garlic, sugar, salt, and vinegar, and that is typically used as a condiment."
4. Front . . . "to assume a fake or false personality to conceal one's true identity and character."
5. Schneid . . . "a slang term for a losing streak, as in sports."
6. Troll . . . "to harass, criticize, or antagonize someone, especially by provocatively disparaging or mocking public statements, postings, or acts."
Some of the other words they added are open carry and concealed carry . . . alt-right and dog whistle . . . hive mind . . . ransomware and malware . . . and Internet of Things.