1. Sitting at a desk all day. There's another new study out that just found the average office worker sits at their desk for a total of six-and-a-half hours a day.
2. Being too tired to exercise because of your job.
3. Stress eating and snacking too much.
4. No time to exercise.
5. Dipping into the office candy jar.
6. Eating out for lunch too often.
7. Workplace celebrations, like birthday parties with cake.
8. Skipping meals because of time constraints, which messes with your metabolism.
9. Too many post-work happy hours.
10. The pressure to eat stuff your co-workers bring in, like donuts.