1. Ignore traditional advice about your diet. 29% said it was one of their secrets.
2. Eat healthy, 25%. So, the opposite of the first one.
3. Stay active, 22%.
4. Stay positive, 18%.
5. Drink alcohol REGULARLY, 16%. The best quote they found was from a 111-year-old guy who said that, "Putting a little bourbon in your morning coffee is like medicine."
6. DON'T drink too much, and don't smoke, 12%. One of the best quotes for that one was from a 106-year-old lady who said, "I never smoked, I never drank, I never cussed, I never lied, and I never chased cowboys."
7. Maintain meaningful relationships, 10%.
8. Always try to get a good night's sleep, 9%.
9. Be nice to people, 9%.
10. Have faith, 9%.