1. Telling people stories about me or showing them pictures of me.
2. Acting weird or, quote, "being silly."
3. Thinking they're funny when they're not.
4. Being overly protective or attentive.
5. Making me do things I don't want to do.
6. Trying to act cool or young.
7. Passing gas.
8. Hugging and kissing me.
9. Yelling at me.
10. Teasing me about a boy or girl.
For what it's worth, 5% of kids said their parents don't do ANYTHING embarrassing. Each kid could pick up to three answers. Some of the other responses included singing, dancing, PDA, nicknames, and just interacting with their friends in general.